The Stanford Peace Innovation Lab and iDrops Belgium are hosting the first Peace Innovation Lab workshop in Ghent.
What will you learn in Peace Innovation Workshop Ghent:
Goals of Peace Innovation Lab:
- Quantitative, computational, predictive theory of peace generation
- Design frameworks for practitioners
- Sub-goal: Research methodologies and frameworks
Can we quantify peace?
- Engagement model
- Engagement framework
- – Peace types
- MAPI’s = Minimum Acceptable Peaceful Interaction
- Israel Loves Iran
- Peace Objects that elicit MAPIs (beginning formation of peace game-playing (research- strategy)
- Opportunities to Partner
- Planning for Upcoming events to launch Ghent PILab more fully
When and Where
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
About the Organizers
Stanford Peace Innovation Lab develops interventions to measurably increase positive, pro-social engagement across group boundaries.
iDROPS is a digital innovation agency for the cultural, creative and social sector. We believe in the power that digital applications have to create a social and economic impact. By bringing together representatives and experts from these fields with creative people, software, gaming and web developers we look for digital innovations with a social and economic value.